Monday 7 March 2011

Sing a song to Cesc!

A little ditty that popped in my head that would be a resounding chant around the stadiums as we build up to the end of the Football season.

A message for us to send to Fabregas to make it clear that we want him to stay.



We don't know if he'll stay or go but we have to keep letting the lad know our feelings on the subject!

We need to keep reminding him that we want him to stay at our glorious club.

That he belongs with Arsenal.
He fits with Arsenal.

And despite Barca's pathetic attempts at treating us as idiots by apparently dismissing an approach for him in the summer, we all know they'll be banging on the door come May time to tempt him over to the dark side.

Cesc is Luke, Barca is the evil Emperor, we are Luke's Father and we have to keep him on the good path!

So, to the tune of KWS's 'Please don't go' :
(a hit version from the 1990's so some of you should remember it!)

Here is a video of the 1992 version and below are some alternative lyrics for us to sing on the terraces:


Fabregas,
Please don't go!
Fabregas,
Please don't go!
Fabregas,
Please don't go!


Cesc I love you sooooo
and I want you to know,


That I'm, gonna miss your goals
the minute you walk out that door


Please don't go!
don't gooooo,
don't go away,
Please don't go!
don't gooooo
I'm beggin you to stay......


If you leave, at least in my lifetime,
I've had, one dream come true,
I was blessed,
to watch,
a Footballer as wonderful as you,


Please don't go!
don't goooo
don't go away,
Please don't go!
don't gooooo
I'm beggin you to stay, hey hey hey!


Fabregas,
Please don't go!
Fabregas,
Please don't go!
Fabregas,
Please don't go!
Please don't go!
Please don't go!

Repeat accordingly 'til Barca's ears bleed!

Please share, spread the word, enjoy, laugh, take the piss, whatever, it'd be amazing to get this heard on the terraces of the Nou Camp and beyond til the end of the season!!

BTW: Thanks to all my brilliant Twitter followers, I surpassed 500 tonight and have decided when I hit 1000 I'll randomly pick a follower to win an AFC affiliated t-shirt of sorts - Maybe @Ladyarse can suggest something!?

Please note my thanks to:
 

for the Youtube Video.

3 comments:

  1. Quality, keep the good work up, and heres to your next 500,Keep it uuup wee want yoou to kkknow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers anonymous! hope we hear it on the terraces soon!! I'll keep it up! spread the word!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very terrible with us if he goes away.Cesc, don't go and you'll have a bright future.Ars is your home forever.All of us always believe you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your negative or positive feedback and comments here: No Spammers please. Any links not related to Arsenal FC will be removed.